Land Size 629m2
93 ULLAPOOL ROAD
Mount Pleasant, WA, 6153
Home opens cancelled
Strategically perched on one of the highest points of Ullapool Road with envious views to the City, Hills and River, this outstanding 3 storey home is in one of Mount Pleasant's best locations. It is bathed in natural light throughout the day, offers 180 degree views from inside as well as from the long wide balconies. Every floor has been designed with separate living areas to cater to large or extended families. The corner location with two entrances allows for ample parking for everyone. Easy access by a pathway down to the Canning River and
close to Deepwater Point and the Dome Cafe.
What we love :
- Unobstructed views; East North East facing
- Enjoy views of dolphins frolicking and hunting, diving cormorants, seagulls, pelicans, ducks and black swans
- Live the joy of fishing, prawning, crabbing
- Share the thrills of boating, water skiing, paddle boarding from the quiet of your lounge rooms
- Leisurely walks, jogging, cycling
- Enjoy Australia day and Aquinas college's fireworks display
- Capture the sunrise across the glistening waters and the romantic ambience of full moon nights
What to know:
- 3 levels. 4 generous sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Study, 4 car garage( Triple garage plus one side entrance garage)
- Designed to maximise height to capture views
- Formal dining and formal lounge
- Meals and Family room with views
- Top floor entertainment lounge with kitchenette boasting best views of city, hills and river
- Wooden Maari floorboards in main areas and carpets in bedrooms
- Split System Aircon
- Ducted vacuum
- Bore and Scheme Water reticulation
- Alarm System
- Electric gate - Fully fenced
- NBN fibre to the house
- Applecross Senior High School Zone
- Mount Pleasant Primary School zone
Well served by all modern amenities; only about 10 mins to the Perth CBD, 25 mins to Fremantle or the Crown Towers and Casino, the new Optus Stadium. 25 mins to the Perth Airport. 7 mins to Westfield Booragoon (Garden City Shopping Centre). Mount Pleasant Primary and Applecross Senior High School Zones. Private schools close by include Penrhos College, All Saints College, Aquinas College and St Benedict's Primary. 3 exits to the suburb via Canning Highway, Kwinana Freeway and Leach Highway.
Who to talk to :
Please call Gerard de Souza on 0451 837 883 for more details . Thanks.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.