Land Size 218m2
Hot Water Gas
Reverse Cycle Air Con
231 Woodside Street
Doubleview, WA, 6018
Set Date Sale: Absolutely ALL OFFERS presented 5pm Wed 4th Nov 2020
*Contact Nathan for buyer feedback range*
What we love:
- Two of (almost) everything 2 master suites, 2 loungerooms, 2 outdoor areas, 2 bathrooms & 2 garages.
- Impeccable, low maintenance, thoroughly modern home close to Scarborough Beach.
- Big first-floor balcony with views and a private courtyard perfect for summer BBQ’s.
This sleek three bedroom home is beautifully low maintenance and that means you can dedicate yourself to enjoying the lifestyle this fabulous Doubleview location offers. The entertaining destination of Scarborough Beach is a short drive to the west and Stirling train station is just a short distance to the east for an easy city commute.
This is an elegantly understated home offering the flexibility of two master suites, two living areas and two bathrooms.
The floorplan has a lounge, master suite and bathroom on the top floor and on the bottom. The more casual main living and dining are on the ground floor, extending off a U-shaped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, rich stone benchtops integrated dishwasher and glass splashback.
The front courtyard of this home is beautifully private and the façade and entry design hint that inside you’ll find a sleek, contemporary home.
A standout feature is a huge first-floor balcony, big enough for an outdoor setting for leisurely weekend mornings. This connects seamlessly through big glass doors with the elegant living room. The upstairs master suite connects to the same balcony.
This home has extra high ceilings, maximising natural light and complimented by clean uncluttered architectural lines. It is built for a busy modern lifestyle for those looking for a low maintenance home, city second home or a multi-generational hub.
What to know:
- Massive balcony with inland views
- Amazing kitchen with stone bench top and Delonghi appliances
- Three spacious bedrooms with two master bedrooms, one on each floor
- Walk in robes to all bedrooms
- Two large living areas, one on each level
- Two stylish bathrooms with quality fittings
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Secure lock and leave design
- Large double remote garage with storage
- Shopper's entrance located close to the kitchen and large pantry. Dishwasher, Instantaneous gas hot water system, Alarm
- Built 2011 by Integrity Developments
- Land: 218sqm Living: 215sqm
- Council: $2,099.29 Water: $1,595.75
- No Strata Fees
2.6 kms to Scarborough Beach
9kms to Perth CBD
2.1 km to Stirling train station
1 km to Newborough Primary School
1km to Little Sisto café
1.1km Doubleview Primary
1.8kms Karrinyup Shopping Centre
Who to talk to:
0400 403 229