150 Boardwalk Boulevard
Halls Head, WA, 6210
What we love
Your Choice of 2 Luxury Oceanfront Apartments.
- Ground Floor 3 x 2 x 2 Apartment From $550,000
- Top Floor 3 x 2 x 2 North Aspect Penthouse From $580,000
Two light and bright, 3-bedroom 2-bathroom beachfront apartments located in the ‘go to’ suburb of Seascapes (Halls Head). Only minutes from Mandurah’s foreshore, restaurants and cafes, kings carnival, boating, fishing, or a few rounds of Golf.
If you’re looking for the ideal family lock and leave getaway look no further as this superb lifestyle property is here for the taking approximately 1 hour’s drive from the Perth CBD.
Weekend vibes, start with breakfast at the popular Spill the Beans Café then stroll down to the pristine, white sandy beaches to enjoy a dip in the crystal blue waters that our very own pacific ocean has to offer and immerse yourself in mother nature.
Once nestled in you won’t have to go far. Across the road is an IGA, café which is open for dinner as well, Liquor Baron, fish & chips, and a Chinese restaurant.
Inside you will enjoy a luxurious lifestyle with all the modern comforts, including engineered stone bench tops, European-styled stainless steel appliances, integrated fridge-freezer, air-conditioning and a large flow-through living area opening onto an expansive alfresco area that’s perfect for entertaining and relaxing.
Sit back and listen to the waves crashing on the shoreline and simply enjoy.
What we know
- Direct beach access from your doorstep
- 3 generous-sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- 2 bathrooms
- Huge private balcony
- Quality stone benchtops
- European appliances
- Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Quality flooring
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large storage room
- 2 secure parking bays
Location (Approx. distances)
- 5 minutes to Halls Head Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes to the Halls Head Country Club
- 10 minutes to Mandurah Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes to Erskine Shopping Centre
- 3 minutes to Halls Head Bowling & Recreation Club
- 12 minutes to Mandurah Train Station
- 5 to 10 minutes to primary and secondary schools
- 10 minutes to Port Bouvard Marina
- 1 hours’ drive to Perth’s CBD
Who to talk to
Please call Greg Penn on 0418 914 473 to arrange a private viewing.