Living Area 241m2
Land Size 281m2
Built in Robes
Hot Water Gas
Reverse Cycle Air Con
14A Wade Street
Joondanna, WA, 6060
What we love:
- Luxury home with elegance and convenience to satisfy the pickiest of Buyers.
- Suits all generations with ground floor master bedroom.
- Flexible and practical floor plan to make living here a joy.
This luxury freestanding rear home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms oozes sophistication all the way from the front foyer to the rear courtyard and those who love a little elegance in their lives are going to be very happy here.
It’s a cleverly designed, low maintenance home that maximises its 281sqm block with a modern floorplan featuring the enormous main living spaces, kitchen and master suite on the ground floor. The remaining 2 bedrooms and theatre/4th bedroom are on the top floor. They are joined by an elegant wide, curved timber staircase with glass balustrading all the way to the landing.
The interior décor is eye-catching particularly in the galley kitchen with its dark, soft-closing cabinetry contrasted perfectly with lighter stone bench tops and dramatic pendant lights. It overlooks the living area with its polished timber floors and the recessed ceilings that show the extraordinary attention to detail in the design of this home.
Big glass doors open onto that covered alfresco area with its timber lined ceiling for year round entertaining and delightful water feature.
The same level of sophistication found in the remainder of the home flows to the bathrooms where again a moody tile is contrasted perfectly against a combination of white and timber vanities, with stone benches and china basins. The shower is separate to the spa bath in the main bathroom.
Naturally, the main bedroom has a roomy walk-in robe in addition to the ensuite and the upstairs bedrooms feature built-in robes.
The study nook off the foyer is a great use of the area and there’s room for anther on the top landing; a further sign that this home’s designer put clever use of space at the forefront.
This is an elegant home, tucked away privately in a very attractive part of Joondanna and it’ll sell fast, so don’t delay. Take a look today.
What to know:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3WCs
- Big open-plan main living area and master suite on the ground floor
- 2 bedrooms and theatre/4th bedroom upstairs
- Bedrooms have built-in robes
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Double garage with a storeroom and shoppers’ entry
- Kitchen has German brand appliances with 750mm oven and cooking range
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Extra ceiling height
- Land: 281 (excluding driveway)
- Living: 241sqm
- Strata fees: Nil (Survey Strata)
- Council: $2,136 Water: $1,575.83
- Built: 2012
Grenville Reserve 700m
Perth CBD 7kms
Glendalough Train Station 1.6kms
Tuart College 900m
Osborne Park Commercial Centre 2kms
Little Lebanon Café 1.4kms
Who to talk to:
Mobile 0400 403 229