Cash in on this AWESOME first home or centrally located investment property! This spacious villa awaits a savvy buyer that can recognise the fantastic opportunity that is 6/67 Chaucer St!
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME:
* 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
* 1 neat bathroom with large shower
* SPACIOUS family room and dining
* Good size Kitchen with heaps of bench space
* Two seperate courtyards including main front outdoor patio for entertaining
* Single carport with plenty of guest parking
* Close to the city, shops, restaurants, schools & parks
GENERAL: Separate Laundry, Split System Reverse Cycle Air Con.
WHAT MY OWNERS SAY ABOUT ME:
Low maintenance quiet group easy to maintain and is just a short stroll to shops, cafes and is only a couple minutes to the Mount Hawthorn Café strip! It's been an easy rental property with minimal hassle.
INTERNAL LIVING: 65sqm
APPROX. RENT: $250+/week
COUNCIL RATES: $1,370 approx p/a
WATER RATES: $940.87 approx p/a
STRATA FEES: $750 approx p/q
DISTANCE TO: (Approx.)
Perth CBD: 4.8km
Reader Reserve: 180m
Mount Hawthorn Café Strip: 2.2Km
Dog Swamp Shopping Centre: 1km
Glendalough Train Station: 3.5Km