This brand new townhouse in the Podium Estate in Perry Lakes, Floreat is the perfect compromise if you are not quite ready to move to Apartment living.
This Floreat location means being able to walk to the local Kindergarten and Primary School or drive a little further to Quintilian School. For older children, there is a choice of John Twenty-Third, Newman College and the International School.
Your property is flanked by two shopping precincts. Get lost at the magnificent Claremont Quarter boasting Western Australia's largest David Jones store, together with other numerous retailers and speciality stores.
This beautiful 3 x 3.5 x 2 Townhouse features the following:
- Funky and bright
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Separate bathroom and WC
- Craft or storage room
- Under stair storage
- Rear access to car bays (2) and visitor parking
- Seamless kitchen includes stainless steel
Miele appliances, monster walk-in pantry, laundry and fourth WC
- Open plan living with dining room overlooking exquisite entertaining area with travertine tiles
- Lounge with floor to ceiling sliding doors to balcony
- Generous bedroom with tonnes of wardrobe space, ensuite and balcony views
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with bath
- Study nook
- Individual reverse-cycle split systems throughout
- Quality window treatments
- Study nook
- Rainwater tank services front garden
- Available Now
- No pets
- 2 weeks rent in advance $1,380.00
- Bond of 4 weeks rent $2,760.00
TOTAL INGOINGS $4,140.00
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website
2. You'll receive a text or email to a book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts
3. You'll receive a text or email confirming that you're registered to attend the next available viewing time
Please note if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you were the only inquiry then the viewing may not go ahead.