With an abundance of living spaces, this five bedroom, three bathroom, two-storey residence centrally located with everything at your fingertips, is the perfect fit for entertainers and families alike.
Situated in an established, whisper-quiet street, this home is geared for absolute functionality for larger families.
Why lease this property?
- Two bedrooms, both generous doubles with large robes serviced by a semi-ensuite, luxurious with an oversize shower, marble bench tops and an adjoining powder room
- Opulent kitchen boasting marble bench tops and splash backs with a wrap-around breakfast bar to encourage a casual atmosphere, in addition to modern stainless-steel appliances, excellent storage, glass-display cabinetry and a huge walk in/out pantry
- Large games room with bifold doors and hardwood timber floors.
- Fully equipped bar with sink.
- Formal lounge and dining with chandelier centrepiece, coffered ceilings and detailed cornices with adjustable lighting.
- Expansive sun-room, fitted with a fully functional second kitchen, offering a freestanding stove and oven, Smeg range hood and double sink. The space has loads of windows allowing plenty of sunlight. This room extends out to the low-maintenance courtyard
- A grand, hardwood staircase takes you to the second level, with high-ceilings and an impressive light centrepiece. At the landing, there is an additional space that could serve as another lounge or study nook.
Two bedrooms, both generous doubles and with large robes. Serviced by a semi-ensuite, luxurious with an oversize shower, marble benchtops, twin basins, sunken spa bath and an adjoining powder room.
- The large master bedroom suite is accessible through double doors, and offers an integrated vanity, and double walk-in robes. The ensuite is lavish, with a sunken spa bath, twin basins atop marble benchtops, an oversize shower and separate WC
- Quiet, family friendly street, yet within close reach of freeway and arterial road access
- Nearby to quality schools, and established amenities and services
- Double garage with shopper’s access
- Car-parking space at the front of the home for additional car/caravan/boat
- Serviced by ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Alarm system
- Side gate access
- Storage a plenty
- Sorry no pets
- Available 31/05/18
- 2 weeks rent in advance $1,450.00
- Bond of 4 weeks rent $2,900.00
TOTAL INGOINGS $4,350.00
To view this property:
1. Please send an inquiry through the website
2. You'll receive a text or email to a book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts
3. You'll receive a text or email confirming that you're registered