Positioned among countless amenities and conveniences in an incredibly sought after location is this four bedroom North Perth wonder. This well presented property feels like home as soon as you walk through the doors with a blanket of warmth covering the entry foyer, high ceilings give an immediate sense of space. Continue through past the formal dining area and realise that you have the perfect combination for a thriving family or pair of young professionals at their social peak.
Cook up a storm for the tribe in your modern stone, wraparound kitchen that overlooks the vast dining space and living area. An almost five metre high window lets light flood your expansive open plan living and dining areas, ideal for Christmas lunch at home or a winter’s day in. Step outside to a cosy alfresco area - perfect for entertaining day or night.
Walk up a few stairs and you arrive in the parents’ getaway, including a generous third living area that doubles as a study or restful retreat. The master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony makes the King and Queen feel very much at home. Two more upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes share a bathroom and separate powder room, while the fourth bedroom/study is downstairs.
Several living and entertaining areas, countless conveniences, all in a very trendy pocket of North Perth. Be sure to come down and immerse yourself in Emmerson.
- Classical entry foyer, with high ceilings throughout
- Four bedroom, two bathroom plus a powder room, downstairs guest bedroom doubles as office
- Master bedroom with coffered ceilings, ensuite, spa and private balcony
- Three separate living areas plus dining room with high ceilings
- Cosy alfresco
- Wraparound stone kitchen with ample bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double garage with courtyard access
- Gated entrance
- Built: 2002
APPROXIMATE DISTANCES TO:
- 200m to Beatty Park Leisure Centre
- 4 minute drive to North Perth Primary School
- 5 minute drive to Perth Modern School
- 900m to Leederville Cafe Strip
- Less than a 10 minute drive to the CBD
- Sorry no pets allowed
- Available 15/05/18
- 2 weeks rent in advance $1,450.00
- Bond of 4 weeks rent $2,900.00
TOTAL INGOINGS $4,350.00
To view this property:
1. Please send an inquiry through the website
2. You'll receive a text or email to a book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts
3. You'll receive a text or email confirming that you're registered to attend the next available viewing time
Please note if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you were the only inquiry then the viewing may not go ahead.