We invite you to view this Californian Bungalow in the heart of Floreat, fully renovated.
Why lease this property?
- Watch the world go by as you unwind on the signature porch
- Master bedroom becomes a suite complete with picturesque bay window, separate study/nursery/dressing room and ensuite bathroom
- Two separate lounges idea for time-out to cater for the whole family
- New kitchen and dining room may well win the reputation for the best dinner parties in town
- Bedroom two easily accommodates the busy teenager
- Bedroom three with split system air conditioner
- Bedroom four with loads of light enjoys the street outlook and could convert to music room or art studio
- Expansive rooms with high ceilings, picture rails, original floorboards and ornate windows throughout
- Massive laundry includes third bathroom with separate WC and shower
- Evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Low maintenance with easy-care lawns and gardens
- Large, brand new shed
- Storage gas HWS
- Property securely gated
This location means being able to walk to the local kindergarten and Primary Schools or for older children, Newman College and the International School are nearby.
If your children are attending private school, you are only a short car ride to Hale School for boys and St Mary's for girls.
For university students, catch a bus only a short distance to University of WA or south to Notre Dame.
A little further south is Curtin and Murdoch Universities, both accessible by bus or train.
And if you need to access the Central Business District of Perth to visit the State Library, expect a mere 12 minute drive!
- No pets
- Available 29/03/18
- 2 weeks rent in advance $1,500.00
- Bond of 4 weeks rent $3,000.00
TOTAL INGOINGS $4,500.00
To view this property:
1. Please send an inquiry through the website
2. You'll receive a text or email to a book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts
3. You'll receive a text or email confirming that you're registered to attend the next available viewing time
Please note if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you were the only inquiry then the viewing may not go ahead.