*Contact agent for price guide*
**All offers will be presented within 48 hours of receiving them in writing**
This spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brilliantly located townhouse at 155A Westview St, Scarborough has stunning ocean views & is a prime opportunity to enjoy the evolving cosmopolitan coastal culture of this sought-after suburb. Perfect for downsizers, professional couples or families looking for close proximity to quality schools.
This low-maintenance home has the kitchen & lavish master bedroom on the first floor to take advantage of sea breezes and ocean views. The top floor is also home to one of two living areas, this one with generous vaulted raking ceilings & access to a huge 19sqm balcony with outdoor kitchen and glass balustrade.
This bright open-plan living area is overlooked by a contemporary chef’s kitchen with stunning stone bench tops, stylish glass splashback and plenty of storage including a large pantry.
The bright and well-appointed master suite has full height sliding doors to robes that run the width of the room and an ensuite with separate powder room. This level also includes a large walk-in storage space perfect for linen but with room for much more.
Downstairs the low-maintenance, easy-care theme continues with 2 bedrooms with built-in robes separated by a second living room, ideal if you argue over which Netflix show to watch. The stylish family bathroom features a bathtub & a separate shower. A separate powder room on this level saves arguments while a good-sized laundry with drying court means there is always somewhere to put wetsuits. A linen press on the ground floor provides even more storage as does the deep storage area in the double garage.
Entrance to this coastal property is via a right-of-way directly into a private double garage or from an entrance with a private courtyard from Westview Street. This home boasts plenty of additional extras including an alarm system, CCTV security cameras. The home also has new solar panels, reticulation, insulation, porcelain tiles & a ducted reverse cycle air-con system.
This home is close to the beach, city, shopping, schools & all the action at the near-by revitalised foreshore at Scarborough. Be sure to pencil in a viewing with Realmark Urban before another wave-loving buyer snaps it up first.
HOME IN BRIEF:
• Open plan living, large balcony with views & outdoor kitchen
• Chefs' kitchen with stunning stone bench tops & glass splash backs
• 2 living areas, one on each floor
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• 2 stylish bathrooms
• Ducted rev/cyc air con
• Double remote garage with extra storage
• Secure lock & leave design with alarm
• Built in 2011 by Integrity Developments
• Spacious 222sqm of living, 221sqm land
• 10 minute walk to Scarborough Primary School
• 10 minute walk to dog friendly Abbett Park
• 2 minute drive to Scarborough Beach
• 5 minute drive to Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre
• 5 minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 5 minute drive to Hale School
• 6 minute drive to St Mary’s Anglican Girls School
• 7 minute drive to Churchlands Senior High School
• 15 minute drive to the city